 From: Ross Macdonald <pdxharpdog@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 8:53 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Thunderbird.

Does anyone know why this harp doesn't come in low f#? They offer Low F and Low G, but not Low F#. I could tune a low F up, but don't really want to go that route.  and while I'm at it, when is Suzuki going to come out with low keyed harps? I really like playing the Manji and Olive
Models, but they don't offer anything below G.

Thanks, Ross Macdonald
Sent from my iPad