RE: [Harp-L] mic tech?

I've had work done both by Dennis Oelig (Mr Microhpone: http://www.mrmicrophone.com/home.html ) and Greg Heuman (http://www.blowsmeaway.com) and they're both amazingly knowledgeable, responsive, professional and great to work with.  You can count on being happy with the results with either of them.

John