Re: [Harp-L] Low F# Marine Band Deluxe?

I really really really like the Thunderbirds - even bone stock.  My LF# is
a double-plated Special 20 (Thank you, Matt Smart).  Should I destroy that
set of reed plates, I would most likely tune down a G to LF# OR just buy a
LF# Marine Band Deluxe, which is an awesome harp anyways.

The only potential con of a LF# MBD is reed rattle, but that is easily
fixed either by the owner or buy purchasing conical cover plates.  You can
buy a LF# MBD and a separate pair of TBird coverplates for less than the
cost of a TBird.