Re: Subject: [Harp-L] Broken CX-12 Comb

Lol, no problemo Mr. Jobato!

There are some tabs on the front face of the comb that fit around tabs
on the inside of the shell.  The problem is that when you drop the CX,
the shell stops abruptly and the comb doesn't and those tabs on the
the front of the comb bend or break.  That's the problem with
practicing too early in the morning.  I missed my robe pocket and
ended up placing my chromo on the floor from a distance of 3 feet up.

Chesper the Friendly Ghost