 From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: John Watts <coast2coastmusic@xxxxxxxxx>; Music Cal <macaroni9999@xxxxxxxxx>; harp-L list <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Chromonica 260

What about the Koch 980 and the Slide Harp?

MusiCal and I are interested because this is the ideal frame for building a three-octave chromatic in whole tone tuning.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
            Blues Harmonica For Dummies, ISBN
 978-1-1182-5269-7
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance