 From: Steve Molitor <stevemolitor@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2013 9:14 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Hohner Discovery 48 with 270 chromonica reed plates

I like my new Hohner Discovery 48 but would like to get another one in a
key besides C (B flat actually).  The Discovery only comes in C. Is it
possible to put 270 chromonica reed plates on it?  What would be involved?
Are there any customizers that would sell me 270 reed plates with the
nails already replaced with screws?  I'm not super handy - I can handle a
screw driver but anything beyond that is a little dicey.

Steve