[Harp-L] RE: Name that Artist?

Hi Elizabeth,

Don't know about the harp player, but here's the info on the records:

Billy Does Your Bulldog Bite - Jerry Story (Royal 151)
Get Rhythm - Larry Letson (Royal 506)

AFAIK the label is still in business -- their website is: http://www.royal-records.com/
You could probably send them an E and inquire who played harmonica...?

cheers,
Tom Ball

I'd like to find out who the harp player is on each of "Get Rhythm" and "Billy Does Your Bulldog Bite?" on Royal Records, so that I might seek out other work e has done. I've gotten as far as finding out that the label is owned by Tony Oxendine and Jerry Story, and records at Oak Valley Studio in Nashville. Thanks for any leads.

Elizabeth H. (aka "Tin Lizzie")