[Harp-L] Re: PFOS L.A. Blues Society

We had a nice, big rousing crowd for the PFOS showing in a theater in Arcadia, about a dozen miles northeast of downtown LA.  Many of the best harp players in LA were there, and a whole lot of other folks, too!  The film was enormously well received and everyone walked out of the theater beaming!

Mick Zaklan put it across better than I would have (thanks, Mick!), my first reaction was wow, what an entertaining and comprehensive overview of the harmonica and it's history!    My second reaction was, what great music!

Todd & Marc, congratulations!  And thanks for doing such a grand job, we hope you will "do well by doing good!"

-Dave Fertig
 .