Re: [Harp-L] the harp I hate the most plays the best, please explain.

i don't tb either...im just freaking out over here at how much better this
thing plays.  It's like when you drive a performance sportscar...it doesn't
have the suspension or steering setup that a luxury car has...so you feel
the road through your hands and butt and get beat up driving it...but the
luxury car could never keep up with it.

the spec20s and similar are the luxury cars.  BMW 7 series.
the MB is a Lotus Elise.  lightening fast and you pay a physical price to
drive it.

The fact that you've noticed the same on a LOW E FLAT means my theory about
the C being easier to play than the A/G's may not be correct.