[Harp-L] Columbus Ohio Blues Harmonica Clinic **** Important Update ****

Columbus Ohio Blues Harmonica Clinic **** Important Update ****
We have chosen to change the date of the Columbus Blues Harmonica
Clinic to April 6th 2013 to avoid Easter conflicts.  The venue remains
the same, Knights of Pythias Hall 9 W Winter St Delaware, OH 43015 (in
the basement).  The times are also the same, 1 - 5 p.m.

ADMISSION IS FREE!

Here's the current schedule of events:

1:00 - 1:30 Meet and Greet in the Main Hall

1:30 - 2:30(ish) Jim Rumbaugh from the West Virginia Harmonicollege will do a session on Music Theory Applied to Harmonica.

1:30 - 2:30(ish) Dan Dial session for Raw Beginners

2:30 - 3:00 Mingle in the Main Hall

3:00 - 5:00 Jammin in the Main Hall.  Jam Band will be Dock Adams and
Blues Hammer.  Dock and the boys do a great job and are a blast to be on
 stage with!  *** NOTE:  Feel free to bring your favourite amp, mic,
etc.  This whole thing is about meeting other harp players, trying out
new stuff and having FUN ***

*** SWAP MEET *** There will be a
Swap Meet going during the entire clinic.  If you have gear you want to
sell or trade, bring it.  If you just NEED some new gear (who doesn't)
bring money!

If you have a favourite beverage, bring it along.
 There will be some complementary beverages but by no means is this a
full bar...this is for harp players...we can't carry that much beer down
 the stairs!

I apologize for any inconvenience to those that
are flying in from Sydney Australia for this incredible 4 hour event!
Stop whining and reschedule your flights,it's worth it.

We hope to see some old friends and make some new ones.
Dan

"When faced with two choices simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air, you suddenly know what you're hoping for."