[Harp-L] Mantra Harmonicas

I hope Dave doesn't mind that I am the one spilling the beans, but we have
a huge announcement to share!

Our new Custom Harmonica site is live <http://www.customizedharmonicas.com/> at
www.cutomizedharmonicas.com!

Dave Payne, Matthew Smart, and myself are thrilled to announce our
collaborative site for our custom harmonica work. Specializing in Optimized
Seydel Steel harmonicas with way-fast build times, we are working on
offering several ready-to-go Hohners each month (with 1-2 week lead times)
as well as taking traditional custom orders with reduced lead times.
Finally, we've worked on ways to keep costs down from what they have
traditionally been WITHOUT effecting overall playability to the negative.

To celebrate, I am offering OPTIMIZED Special 20's in G, C, D, and A (one
each) for $125 on a first come basis (contact me at mikefugazzi@xxxxxxxxx)
for details and availability. These are not the same as the $165 option on
the site.

--
Mike Fugazzi