Re: [Harp-L] Hohner Crossover

"I've never played one of these (Hohner Crossover) harps. Anyone here think
they're worth "$75.00"?"

I've reached the age where I'm appalled at the price of everything, but I
have a few Crossovers and intend to get more, so I guess they're "worth it"
to me.

"Aren't custom harps being sold at a similar price?"

Not that I know of, but if you have a line on that I'd sure like to try
one. What this country needs is a good $75 custom harmonica.

--
Arthur Jennings
http://www.timeistight.com