[Harp-L] Seydel TabTool (2nd send)

(What did I hit to make it send?? <grin> I wasn't done yet!)

Success!

I just used the Seydel TabTool to convert a Spiral chart I wrote for a
student, to a Std harp instead! Cool!

With it, you can choose the key before and after conversion, and the
position played. Click FILE > PLAY MELODY to hear it back.

(Timing is NOT regarded with this tool. Just a string of notes. You may
SPACE them as you type, but the playback audio won't reflect that feature.)

Read carefully the guide here:
http://bit.ly/1aRPnov

Then download the small program here:
http://bit.ly/1aRPwIn

If either link won't work for you go to the Seydel page here:
http://bit.ly/1aRPDnl

You can use it online, or take the offline download.

Thank you, Seydel! Great tool!!

Robert Hale
Spiral Advocate
Learn Harmonica by Webcam