Re: [Harp-L] Dannecker reedplates

Hi Larry, I get all my harps from Antony Dannecker . He also services them
for me about once a year. Ive yet to be dissapointed with a Dannecker harp,
they are just so good. He`ll do you any tunings you want and they play
light years better than out of the box harps. Ive not had a SP20 from him
but i`m sure they will be wonderful. I play Dannecker blues harps and his
marine band deluxe harps

Gary