[Harp-L] Re: Cheap Harps

Tom Ball wrote:
It should be noted I'm using the US "handmade' SP20s rather than the European MS counterparts

Steve comments:
Excuse me for contradicting, Tom, but there is no difference between US and European SP20s. It's exclusively a handmade instrument and the same version is available everywhere. Where the confusion arises is that when the MS system was introduced in 1991, Hohner briefly made MS versions of the SP20 and the Marine Band, but both were discontinued after a couple of years. Any MS Special 20s which are still around are old stock and almost qualify as "vintage" ;-)

Steve Baker
www.stevebaker.de
www.european-music-workshops.com
www.harmonica-masters.de