[Harp-L] Cheap harps

If I was a betting man I would wager that most harp-l readers are a cut above average in terms of their harmonica IQ.  So I'm a bit confused why anyone would intentionally set themselves up for disappointment by buying a "cheap harp".  Why not buy a quality used harp and clean it up?  You can buy Marine Bands and Special 20's all day long on eBay for $10 - $15,  I've had very positive experiences buying on eBay.

Tom Halchak
Clearwater, FL

Sent from my iPhone