Re: [Harp-L] Cheat harmonicas

My 5 draw reeds go first, I lay on it pretty hard sometimes to get that
nasty 1/4 bend nice and full.

My seydel session steel however shows zero sign of wear.  Its an A so I
play the s##t out if it.  Plays today just like the day Greg sent it to
me.  It probably has over 100 hours of practicing on it!

Oh, wait.....this is the cheap harp thread.  My bad.  :)