Re: [Harp-L] Cheap harps

Michael, the HOHNER SPECIAL 20 is a very good harp not only for beginners,
but for advanced players and pros also.  I use play them and have 26
Special 20s in my gig case (G to HG) in Richter and Major 7th Tuning
(Country tuning).  I'll soon expand this to 39 with the inclusion of minor
tuning as well, haven't yet figured out if I want Natural or Harmonic Minor
tuning.

George

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>