[Harp-L] Harmonica

Aloha--
I have a new Hohner CBH 2012 Harmonica --complete with original box and instructions--I Have owned it for about 20 + years .
This harmonica has been played 2 or three times for a  short period of time --it has not had any continued use and could be considered new  as a description.
Not having any faith in the commercial auction houses although have used them in the past with the name pier1fishing you can check me out and see I have an excellent background record --not large but over 100 with all good feedback --
I am looking for other ways to sell this unit and would appreciate any suggestions as to the best way to do this --
All questions will be answered --I am a professional photographer and my website is www.konaphotovisions.com
being over 70 years of age now I do not accept very many jobs but have done over 200o commercial jobs without any negative feedback from anyone anywhere .
This is not a commercial venture for me I do not sell harmonicas for a living --this is air one of a kind unit and I am looking for other ways to sell this unit other than the obvious existing methods --I a not looking for a way to avid the fees --I just do not like their ethics --
Thank you for any interest you may show in this posting--
Monte Ailetcher
1-808-323-8188