Re: [Harp-L] Huang harps

My favorite carry around practice harp is a Huang Silvertone that's more
than 20 years old, and I have plenty of quality harps now. I have started
playing again after a long break. The Huangs were what was available other
than Hohner back then. I got Lee Oskars  when they came along.

I bought four Country tuned Huang "Improviser" harps from the guy on eBay.
He claims all his are old stock made when Huang owned the company. These
four harps are unplayable as they came. I suspect with some gapping they
would play OK. You can buy them for $10 each on ebay, so if you don't mind
fiddling with them, they might be worth it. I'm gonna stick with better
quality harps, but love the Huang I play.