[Harp-L] Where to buy a new harp?

You guys in the States seem to be spoiled for choice. If I lived over there
I would have no reservations about ordering from any of the vendors
recommended by contributors to Harp-l - some of these vendors even
contribute to the list. However I don't think that I would make my choice
based on price alone. Someone once said: "There is always someone who can
make something a lot worse a little bit cheaper and those people to whom
price is the only criterion of value are his natural prey"

Here in Europe, since I have become 'hooked' on Seydels and the company's
pretty customer friendly approach, I know that I never need to go any
further than the Seydel website for my harmonica needs. I would like to be
able to buy local, but the nation's music stores don't seem to be
particularly interested in selling harmonicas and even when they do
condescend to do so, they take a fairly hefty mark up. On the bright side
they sometimes have to unload slow moving stock about which they have no
knowledge. I was recently able to pick up the last two XB 40s in keys that I
wanted at a good price in such a situation.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana