[Harp-L] Bernoulli Effect

Ray Carrington <bigraycar53@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't want to sound like a total nerd,  but I don't know of a place to ask
this question.   Does anyone know of any research into bends and over-blows
as a result of the Bernoulli effect in a quarter wave tube?

Turbodog reply: From one total nerd to another... I have dozens of
references on the topic, including my own research data. Will send you a
couple of articles once back in town. In the meantime, you can check out
computer simulation and wind tunnel experiments on turboharp.com