[Harp-L] RE: Where to buy a new harp?

Thought I'd chime in on this one. I'm with the people who've suggested Ron Hobdy (Rockin Ron). I have been dealing with him for some time now and his prices are very competitive, his service exemplary, and he's an all around great guy to work with. I have always been blown away at how fast I get orders from Southern Cal. to Canton Ohio. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!
Lare "Shoeshine" Sattler    The Little Chicago Band     Canton Ohio