[Harp-L] Appearance on Philadelphia folk legend Gene Shay's radio show

Hi Harp-L--

I'm excited to announce that this Sunday I'll be appearing on the radio
show of "the grandfather of Philadelphia folk music," "the dean of American
folk DJs," the legendary Gene Shay <http://xpn.org/xpn-programs/folk-show>.
A couple months ago he heard me sit in with a local singer-songwriter, and
promptly invited me on his show. So the moral of the story is: no matter
how short the solo or small the venue, sound your best because you never
know who will be in the audience! (although to be fair, I did know he was
in the audience, since he was the emcee :) ).

I'll be playing with Jason Hahn, a sensational fingerstyle guitarist a la
Michael Hedges/Don Ross/Andy McKee. We play original instrumental
compositions that are quite exciting, both technically and melodically.
Would love to know what you guys think. You can check out our stuff
here<http://www.supplereed.com>
.

If you're interested in hearing the show, tune in this Sunday at 9pm to
WXPN 88.5 on the Philadelphia radio dial or catch the live stream
here<http://xpn.org/player/player.php?LiveStreamGUID=77af76dd-cb65-4dee-a8a9-bcb747cb4aa2CategoryGUID=c747c304-8a34-4649-8b76-05462b8923d>
.
Best regards,

Ansel