Re: Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH Hotel Trouble

Just to reiterate:

To get the $95 SPAH hotel rate, follow this link:

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/stlsa-renaissance-st-louis-airport-hotel/?toDate=8/18/13&groupCode=socsoca&stop_mobi=yes&fromDate=8/11/13&app=resvlink

SPAH has a board set up to help interested parties hook up with room and ride shares:

http://boards.spah.org

though you could also make share inquiries here and on other harmonica discussion lists.

The hotel is filling up faster than usual; this is gonna be a big one.

Winslow Yerxa
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance