Re: [Harp-L] Next Harp

Dennis,
E, B, and F# are all common keys in Contemporary Christian Music, which is
where I play a lot of crossharp.  Now it seems to depend upon keys that the
piano player is most comfortable playing.  There are times that the key
scheme is F/C/G, other times, it is Eb/Bb/F  ... pretty much depends on
other instrumentalists.  Frankly, it doesn't matter to me as my gig case
has all of them.

I agree with you... the stock Low E would be nice,

George

*George Miklas,* Harmonica Performing Artist and
Entertainer<http://harmonicagallery.com/>

*THE HARMONICA WIZARD MARCH* by John Philip
Sousa<http://harmonicagallery.com/sousa>
-  *Harmonica Repair* Done Right by George<http://harmonicagallery.com/repair>
-  *HOHNER <http://us.playhohner.com/>* *Harmonicas*<http://us.playhohner.com/>
*...Just Breathe* <http://us.playhohner.com/>
*SPAH *- Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica,
<http://spah.org/>a non-profit, membership organization dedicated to
serving the harmonica community. <http://spah.org/>