Re: [Harp-L] Spiral (Circular Tuned) Harps

Well I live in Scotland just now and there is LOTS of Gaelic music here...
But the only "Irish music" band I have ever played with was "Les Emeralds"
in  Calais France...  I use my chromatic to play Irish music.
Yes, I went to University in Dublin! A LONG time ago...
Blues wise I used to play harp back in the '60s with Rory Gallagher... Of
course he was a pretty good harp player himself! And an excellent sax player
 too.
He was a GREAT musician and a kind and a good person!
I miss him.
John"Whiteboy"Walden
Just now, in bonnie Scotland...
But next week, back in the Republic of the Philippines.
PLAYING MY MOUTH ORGAN!

In a message dated 6/19/2013 2:11:49 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,