[Harp-L] Spiral Choosing the Right Key

Hey Robert,

On the topic of choosing the right key, using the 2 draw is my favorite and
probably what I use as standard when building them. However,really a spiral
can start wherever the the player wants.

I think a lot of 2nd pos guys just assume the root is at 2 so that is most
common.  I've built a bunch using 3 draw and could actually see some
applications for using 2 blow so a player could naturally pick up the
Dorian/minor scale.

A big thanks to Adam at Hohner for turning me/tuning me in on spiral and
thanks to you Duke for all the helpful ways to see the applications for
spiral.

--
*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*