Re: [Harp-L] Re: DUKEofWAIL new YouTube Video

It played smoothly for me, so the problem isn't the upload, it's your internet when you are playing it back. Was the harp volume that loud in the room, or did you bring it up more in the recording? It seemed very loud to me, overpowering even the drum/bass/vocal. Could be how my system is EQ'd though on the playback (do I have a 'harp' EQ setting or my system has just learned that I favor it haha).