From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, May 28, 2013 8:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Dave Therault

The harp tuning is not modified as far as I can tell. Someone said that it was
but the audible evidence is that it's standard tuning. People also claim he used
overblows, but again, all the known evidence is for standard bends on a
standard-tuned harp.

Nowadays, Dave lives in Waterbury, Connecticut, a fur piece from Denver  (and it
appears that all his post-high school education was in Connecticut as well).
Don't know where he lived when the SPAH conventions were in Denver (though I
guess he must have lived there for awhile), and they were before I got involved
with running the conventions.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance