 From: Richard Hunter <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 7:59 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Nominate someone for a 2013 SPAH award - Time is running out!

I wrote:

>Winslow wrote:
><The June 30 deadline is fast approaching for SPAH members to nominate candidates for SPAH awards in 2013. If youâre a SPAH <member, please make sure to review the Awards Packet you received with your last issue of Harmonica Happenings and nominate a <deserving candidate right away!
>
>Winslow, would you mind reminding us all of the categories for awards?
>
>Thanks, Richard Hunter

I checked the Spah.org website, and this is what I saw:

Bernie Bray Player of the Year Award
------------------------------------
This award is presented annually to an individual for excellence in playing the harmonica.

Pete Pedersen Lifetime Achievement Award
Not only do these outstanding harmonica players have a record of achievement over a long period of time, they also preserve and advance the harmonica and share their talents and knowledge with the harmonica community.

SPAH Award of Special Merit
This award recognizes and honors harmonica players, non-players and organizations that have made special contributions to the harmonica community.

Is that everything?

Thanks, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter