[Harp-L] Re: Toots calling Howard

The Iceman" <> wrote:

> I do not believe for a minute that Toots is jealous of Howard.
>  I do know that they were "forced" to perform together at Michalek's
Harmonica Summit and that Toots did not particularly care for Howard's
approach. (Vicki and I spent some alone time with Toots at that event -
he did not enjoy it very much).

Interesting.

  Can you, without violating any of the oh so delicate list taboos, be a little more specific? Was it a musical or a personal type of disagreement? Ego clash? etc.

/Martin