Re: [Harp-L] Re: Micing a Harp Amp into the PA

The  Sennheiser e609  draped over the amp is really good and I like it over
the 57 just because you CAN drape it . But I too prefer to line out to the
PA, these days though I use a digitech rp 255 direct into the PA with
Richard Hunter patches. You can more or less go as loud as you like with
this set up. I do some loud gigs and the rp is ALWAYS loud enough with room
to spare and you also have all the reverbs, delays .... I could go on about
these wonderful patches but its getting off subject. Enough to say its the
way I go now with all live performances but IF I miced an amp I would go
with the Seinnheiser,I own both the 57 and seinnheiser, Love them both, but
am swayed towards the sennheiser just because of its drapability ( I think
I just made that word up !! )

Gary