[Harp-L] Micing a Harp Amp into the PA

I'm playing outdoors this weekend with a fairly loud band, and the only amp I have is a 67 Gibson Explorer (10-15W w/ 10"speaker).  It is pretty loud and holds it's own in most bars, especially if I put it on a stand that tilts it up at an angle.  I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to mic it at this gig though.  Does anyone have any advice on micing this amp into the PA system?  Should I mic it just like one would mic a guitar amp?

Thanks,

Chris Sprankle