[Harp-L] Dave Payne is Alive and Well and Working in West Virginia

Dave is indeed alive and well, I talked with him yesterday.
He said that he recently got a promotion at his day job and is no longer working 86 hours per week.
If youâd like to see for yourself, he said that he will be attending my harmonica party.

Danny Gâs Party  July 5 â7
All open mic  and not restricted to only harmonicas  â16â x 12â stage with 24 electric outlets.
No admission charge, covered dish requested but not required. BYOB
Tent camping is free, space for trailers and motorhomes limited and available on a first come basis.
Hotels and motels are nearby in Alliance, Ohio.
21746 North Benton West Road
North Benton, Ohio 44449

For more info, dannyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cell (330) 322-9625