Re: [Harp-L] David Payne-ElkRiver Harmonicas

It’s deja Vu all over again.  This is the 3rd time David has been reported missing!  Glad he once again has been found.

Here is how David responded in 2010:

Title: Re: Is David Payne dead??
Post by: elkriverharmonicas on January 25, 2010, 02:03:38 pm

 Reports of my death are largely untrue.

 This actually happened to me once before. I used to work at scout camp all summer every summer when I was a teenager. Somebody read an obituary for David Payne, thought it was me, before long everybody thought I was dead. I actually arrived for a six-week stint at Camp Dilly's Mills just before the ORder of the Arrow Lodge was to be dedicated "The Dave Payne Memorial ORder of the Arrow Lodge." I wasn't dead then, either, actually. ;)