Re: [Harp-L] Harp Tech Gurus

Whoops, I didn't mean to be so terse with my Pat Missin reply.

Most harp players recognize the name, I think, unless you are new to it
all...

As a customizer, he spent a lot of time conversing with me and ended up
recommending certain modifications to my chromatic that I really ended up
loving and think suit me quite well.  So I felt he really put in some time
with me and had some wisdom about what might work for me.

I wouldn't change anything about the harmonicas, and think he really does a
great job.  The one downside is that he can take a while to do them, but I
just try to order far in advance of needing the harp, because I think his
work and the interaction I have with him are worth it.

Thanks,

Jason