Re: [Harp-L] Chrome Book - how about some articles instead?

I wrote a series of articles called "Chromatic for the Diatonic Player" for the Mel Bay webzine harmonicasessions.com, starting in early 2005.

These formed part of a longer series that ran until the end of HarmonicaSessions in early 2012. The articles has beginning chromatic stuff, like the ones linked below, tongue blocking lessons that got quite deep into sophisticated uses, a series on blues chromatic in multiple keys, and reviews of various models of chromatic.

Here are the first few installments of http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/apr05/chromatic.pdf:

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/feb05/chromatic.html

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/apr05/chromatic.html

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/aug05/chromatic.html

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/oct05/chromatic.html

If you're looking specifically for third position blues chromatic, try these links:

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/apr09/Yerxa.html

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/jun09/Yerxa.html

http://archive.harmonicasessions.com/aug09/Yerxa.html

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance