[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 117, Issue 45

Playing a C harp in the key of C is straight harp.  That is also called
first position.

Playing a C harp in the key of G is cross harp.  That is also called second
position.

Playing a C harp in the key of A, be it major or anything else, is called
4th position.  There is no accepted nickname.