[Harp-L] Pre SPAH blues blowoff - Who is going?

Pre SPAH blues blowoff.. Chime in here if you are going!

It's entirely unique, all these GREAT players are in town for the
convention from across the globe.

With so many sharing the bill compensation can be no more  than a token
amount... it's evident that these people are doing it for the  love of the
instrument.  Aside from the music the venue has great food  at reasonable
prices, plus is a living music museum well worth  seeing.  BB's Jazz, Blues, and
Soups.

Only $15 to get in, and a bargain at twice the  price.  To produce this in
the absence of SPAH, tickets would  need to be $75+ to cover  international
transportation, lodging etc...

Half of the tip jar that evening will be donated to SPAH's  Rosebush Youth
Fund.  When I proposed this to the artists there  wasn't a single dissenting
voice, my hat is off to each and every one  of them.

Apologies for previous formatting issues, I keep running into the  same
problem on this list.  Looks good when I send it but posts  with missing or
extra spaces, added characters and other  such issues.  Any suggestions out
there for a  fix?  I'll again post the lineup below, sent with single spaces
between each act.

St  Louis Social Club  (host band)   7 - 7:25pm
John  Nemeth  7:25 - 7:55
Steve  Baker
Harmonica  trio w/George Miklas, Phil Caltabellotta  and Herb Eck
Winslow  Yerxa
Koei  Tanaka
Joe  Filisko & Eric Noden w/Jerry Devillier
Michael  Peloquin
Brendan  Power
Jimi  Lee
Brandon  Bailey's Youth Showcase
Peter  Madcat Ruth
Finale +  invitational jam hosted by John Nemeth (time permitting).
Official  end time is 12:30 but the jam might go later.
Regards,
Christopher  Richards
Details at:   harmonicaplanet.com