[Harp-L] Voice your opinions at the SPAH annual meeting

With all this interest being expressed on harp-l about SPAH's processes, I'd like to remind everyone about the SPAH annual general meeting.

The meeting will be at the SPAH convention on Saturday afternoon (check your schedules for specific time and location).

Of the ~400 members in attendance at the convention, we're lucky to get 50 at the meeting. So if you're at the convention and care enough to comment on what SPAH is doing and how it's run, come to the meeting and give voice to what's on your mind.

Winslow Yerxa
President, SPAH - the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of the Harmonica
Resident Harmonica Expert, bluesharmonica.com
Instructor, Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance