Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH award nominations--who's nominated, and how is the winner chosen?

In a truly transparent organization there would be no need for anything other then openness. Secrets are part of what closed systems preserve to ofer a sense of anonymity that allows persons to function in ambiguity.
Organizations function not as they say they do, but rather as the do in the bright light of day.
My 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad