Re: [Harp-L] New Video

Hi, Steve,

I just  *loved*  it.

What I particularly like about your playing is that it’s accessible -- meaning that I can follow (almost all of) what you’re doing with my ear without throwing up my hands and saying, “I could never do that; I shouldn’t even bother trying figure out what it is,” -- yet so perfectly executed and so well integrated with the rest of the band that what you play is never ever cliche or banal.  You are a fantastic harmonica player, of course, but what blows me away every single time is your musicianship.  I am grateful for it.

Best,
Elizabeth H. (aka “Tin Lizzie”)