Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 14:37:23 -0700
From: David Fairweather <dmf273@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Rolling Stones "Not Fade Away"
To: "Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I was watching this clip of the early Rolling Stones on The Mike Douglas
Show.  The third song they play is "Not Fade Away" and I thought you all
might be interested to see that Brian Jones is switching harps throughout.

http://youtu.be/W-ycN9EOi8o <https://webmail.sbccd.cc.ca.us/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://youtu.be/W-ycN9EOi8o>