[Harp-L] Harmonica Retreat Success

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to post a little note on our successful Harmonica Retreat
here in the deep south of Ontario. Carlos del Junco and Jerome Godboo were
our instructors and we had a blast. Great food, good weather and a
wonderful setting out here on the farm made for a most enjoyable week-end.
We received nothing but positive feedback and we are planning for another
one next spring. Two amazing instructors under some huge willow trees just
off the banks of the Grand River. What an experience.

Stay posted. It will only get better!

Kevin from Dunnville, Ontario.(the new deep south)