[Harp-L] X-Reed SUB30: Tongue-blocking and Blow-bend Double-stops

Carlos del Junco asked me for a video demo of the new double stop bends
available on the SUB30. He loves that sound! I demonstrate the many new ones
available, mostly blow-bend double stops. You can now also get that cool
bent warble sound on the blow notes in hole 1-6 too!

Al Clarke adds some classy octave playing to the video; our OverValve Plate
also alloys traditional tongue-block playing without any glitches:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVO7sJE8kvk

Brendan Power

WEBSITES:  <http://www.brendan-power.com/> www.brendan-power.com ●
www.x-reed.com