Re: [Harp-L] SPAH: Who's not going

Wish I could go and sooner or later I will Make one. Use to go years back when SPAH was always here in Michigan. Gonna shoot for next year, Can't wait to see some Vid's as well
Johnny Johnny "ACE" Custom Harp Mics

----- Original Message -----
From: pneupco@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 3:22:52 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] SPAH: Who's not going

ME! Due to financial reasons (I'm retired, and can't spare the money) and some family responsibilities at home, I can't get away for more than a day. IF (hint, hint) the SPAH powers ever pick a place between Erie PA and Syracuse NY, I could manage a day trip. Niagara Falls would be most convenient.

OK, grumbling is over. All those going, have a great time.

Paul N.
Tonawanda, NY