Re: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH Who's Going?

On Jul 17, 2013, at 4:47 PM, Patrice Rayon wrote:

> Answer to Joseph ;)  :
>
> Ha ha ha :)) ... Hello smo-Joe How are you since our last exchange ;) ?

I am fine but still missing Paris. My sister lives there, so I may be visiting her after Christmas?

> I am happy to see you for real soon...

Well..don't be TOO happy. My nose has been split open for reconstructive work and I look like a lobster tail..all bandaged up.

> I am looking over my head and don't see any satelite, or Drone... where is the double agent ;) ?!?? You may fire him, since he gave you the wrong name :))

See, THAT's why our intelligence network doesn't work. lolol. Seriously though, I often check up on our overseas friends. WHAT dedication.

> ... We well know each other with Robert, but I was more thinking about Nicolas "Froggy" Fouquet who went at least two times and who tried sometimes to get me come with him :)) ...

Nickey must be how old by now? Late 20s? It's been a while since I last saw him. Very very nice fellow.

> Robert who is often  present at the important harmonica events in Europe and France, and who is doing a Great job on his blog : http://juke-myharmonicablog.blogspot.fr/ (that's where you see the difference between experienced real journalist and amator hamonica lover trying to share)

Robert has always been a hero of mine. The pride of Alsace Loraine. We like to converse in pieces of 3 or 4 different languages. It's always hilarious.

jo-zeppi

> Patrice
> PS: May have fun with some strong accents from various countries in St Louis...Magic ;))

Yes, I was thinking it would be funny to use some different accents. I'm going to try eastern European and... maybe Scandanavian? lolol