[Harp-L] Pre SPAH Blues Blowoff

For those in St Louis who won't be attending the 50th  Annual SPAH
Convention:  (shame on you)

All is not lost, you can get a mini-fix at  the unofficial blowoff.  It
will be a five  hour sample featuring an incredible lineup of SPAH entertainers
from  all around the world.  Tuesday Aug 13 at BB's Jazz, Blues, and Soups.
  'Officially' 7:30pm to 12:30.  The tasty house band, St Louis Social
Club featuring Jim McClaren on harmonica will start the music as early  as 7pm.
 John Nemeth is hosting this year, he steps up at  7:30.  Caught up to John
in Colorado a week ago, turns out that not only is  he a wonderful harp
player, singer, and entertainer, but he's a great guy  as well.

I'm still seeking local transportation options for the blowoff, please
contact me off list if you can help with that.  Maybe a few local players  have
family vans or big SUV's that they could use as shuttles???

Christopher Richards
bluzeharp @ aol.com
harmonicaplanet.com