[Harp-L] PE54 mic for sale

I have a nice, hot older Shure PE54 stick mic for sale, set up for High Z use. I bought a Bulletizer from Greg at Blows Me Away mics for it, and it comes with a new XLR to 1/4" cable. It's a great mic and has a good honk thanks to easy cupping from the Bulletizer. I just have more mics than I need and want to get some work done on an amp I won't part with my bullets. I'm letting it go for $120.00 and I'll cover shipping in the USA. If interested, contact me at <lmsatter@xxxxxxx>.
Lare "Shoeshine" Sattler    The Little Chicago Band    Canton Ohio